Contemporary Craft Gallery works with non-profit organizations to provide auction
items for their silent and online auctions. These contributions include artwork, jewelry, crafts, glass and
furniture from local and regional artists. Including a package of auction items from Ariodante adds
value, prestige and excitement to our clients' events and allows them to
earn extra money with little additional effort.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Ariodante compiles a selection of works on consignment with us from the artists we represent according to your needs.
2. These items are provided at cost so that the participating artists will be paid for their work. The artist's cost on all of the items we provide is 50% of the item's retail value.
3. There are no up front costs for including these items in your auction. Our clients start the bidding on these items at one bid increment above the artist's cost, which they must repay to the gallery when the item is sold and then keep the difference between the final bid amount and the artist cost.
BEFORE, DURING & AFTER YOUR AUCTION:
1. Ariodante will provide a list of all the items we are including in your provision for use in your printed material and bid sheets.
2. A gallery representative will deliver the items to your venue during the set up time and set them up for display. We provide all necessary boxes and displays required for these items as well as mirrors for trying on jewelry. Most of our clients assign one or more tables and / or auction boards to Ariodante's items which allows the gallery representative to act as a table captain for these tables and facilitate bidding and payment.
3. The gallery representative will remain present for the duration of the event to tell bidders about the artwork and assist them with trying on jewelry. The gallery representative will be responsible for the items for the duration of the event.
4. After the event, the gallery representative will collect and take back any unsold items that did not receive sufficient bids and present you with an invoice for all sold items to be paid within a previously agreed upon time.
For more information, contact Mike Kilgore at 504-524-3233 or email email@example.com